Friday, March 4, 2011

38 Weeks - Final Pregnancy Update!

38 Weeks
It's official, we're having this baby on Tuesday!  I went to the doctor yesterday and she said we should induce next week.  Both baby and myself are still doing fine.  However, she says at this point it doesn't do much good to wait and since my blood pressure is high, I could get really sick if we wait too long.  So the plan is to go in on Monday night to start the process!

I'll go in at 8pm on Monday and they'll start the process and then let me sleep through the night.  In the morning, my doctor will come in and break my water and things will get rolling from there!  I am so excited!  A little nervous, but really excited!  Kevin seemed a little in shock when I told him about it, but he is definitely happy.  Now I just have to make it through the weekend!  I can't wait!  The next blog update will be with the baby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Lindsey and good luck on Tuesday! I'll be thinking of you! =)

    ReplyDelete